This is the first time I have nothing to say. Yesterday, a fellow blogger, Mihir nominated me for this award. I couldn’t believe it. It’s been just two months into this world and I already have a family who stands by me no matter what. You guys don’t know how much pleasure it gives me when you comment on my work and help me be better.
Firstly, thank you so much Mihir. This is such a sweet gesture. And, also thank you for helping me out whenever I was confused about anything. You are the best, Bhai.
Here’s the link to his blog:
According to the rules, I now have to share 7 facts about myself. So, here they are:
1. I have said this a lot of times before. And I will do it again. I am a proud feminist. And, no I don’t think all men are dogs.
2. I find solace in words, music, rains and dancing. (P.S I am a classically trained Kathak dancer.)
3. I am an Aries. (No need to say anything else. You can guess how I must be in real life)
4. I have almost little to no patience. I hate anything which is slow.
5. I am a very straightforward and honest person and I don’t like it when people lie to me.
6. I am a very career-oriented person and won’t give up my ambition for anything.
7. I have the Grammar Pedantry Syndrome. (Google it to know more. 😁)
Well, I also love to talk to all of you and get your feedback on my writing. So, if you have anything to say then feel free to comment or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Now for the nominations. I truly feel that I am not in a position to judge anyone of you because all of you are just beyond any award. I have read one of the most beautiful pieces of art here on WordPress. But there are some of you I really love. Here are the names: Abhishek Choubey, The Soumyadeep, ❤Just me❤, mihirtrada, Prakhar Bansal and Jyoti ❣.
I hope all of you go on sharing your wonderful thoughts with us in the future.
Thank you all once again for making me a part of your life!